At Plasterers 1 Stop Shop we believe that quality is key.
This is why we only stock the highest quality plastering tools that the trade
needs to see. We are so pleased to offer such a fantastic and exciting range of
some of the world’s leading manufacturers including NeLa GmbH, PUTZ tools,
Speedskim, Marshalltown, Wiss and so many more.
Some of the plaster tools situated on this page are amongst the latest and most well-known tools in the industry. Next day delivery is also offered as standard, so you can rely on us to deliver quality and efficiency for your project.
Wide Range of Plastering Tools
We stock so many different plastering tools, this includes:
· Plastering Trowels: from top brands like Nela and Putz, with traditional and modern designs. We have a plastering trowel to suit every project.
· Serrated edges: perfect for dragging the surface of newly applied topcoat render.
· Plastering brushes: suitable for both professionals and DIYers, you can rely on our handpicked brushes to stand the test of time and spread water evenly for a concise finish.
· Joint knives: made from high-quality materials, our joint and putty knives have an ergonomic design and come in a range of sizes to suit your needs.
· Plastering spatulas: this range features the OX SpeedSkim, a revolutionary plastering tool designed to make life quicker and easier.
· Floats: prepare your surface for the topcoat with our specialist floats which come in a range of sizes. The must-have plastering tool.
· Multitools: ensure a precise finish and quickly align squarer, straighter and parallel corners.
· Small tools: small plastering tools like the Super Prof Comfort Profile are ideal for quick and very smooth finishing of large surfaces, without loss of plaster and almost no need for subsequent smoothing.
· Hawks: our NELA Aluminium Hawk is one of the strongest in the industry. With an aluminium blade that is grooved to perfection, sturdy and robust.
· floor screeding tools: from floor screed brooms to spiked rollers, these tools will change the way you work and the quality of your finished projects.
· Box levels: our Box Level Rule is extremely heavy duty and comes with horizontal and vertical vials and grips. It’s tough and durable yet lightweight and easy to use.
· Scratch tools: PUTZ scratch nails are reliable plastering tools and like our entire range, delivered the next day as standard when ordered before 3pm.
What plastering tools do beginners need?
If you’re new to plastering, starting your tool kit can be a bit of a minefield, but you’ll get there. You should think about the basic tasks you’ll be undertaking with the quality of the overall finished product in mind. You’ll find some great products here at Plasterers 1 Stop Shop that you’ll purchase as a beginner and that will stick with you through the rest of your career.
You should be thinking about getting yourself a good quality plastering trowel, hawk, mixer, and mixing bucket. You'll need more than this further down the line, but we consider these to be the biggest priorities for beginners.
What are the best tools for plastering?
Trying to find the plaster tools that suit you and your needs can be difficult. We only stock what we believe are the best tools for the job. You can use a variety of trowels such as corner, joint and texture trowels. WISS M3R Snips are also really useful. There are various serrated/straight edges and rules and also plastering spatulas, floats and joint/putty knives that ensure your projects are completed to the highest standard.
How long does it take for tools to be delivered?
We offer next day deliveries as standard on all products ordered before 3pm, and you can even choose a time slot or pick a weekend delivery to suit your needs.
These plastering tools are just a few of the products we stock, please see the above pages to navigate through for further details on the tool you require.
All our plastering tools are designed at the highest possible quality and the overall aim is to make our clients’ working days easier and do this at an affordable cost.
Please get in touch with any queries, our team have years of experience in the trade and are happy to help in any way they can.