Parex Monorex GF - Through coloured one-coat weather resistant and breathable decorating render for vertical masonry and concrete walls.
48 Standard colours available. Non standard colours are available subject to colour approval and minimum quantity.
Colours stocked at Plastering Superstorel: G00, G10, G20 - Other colours are available on request. For delivery prices please call 01242 236699.
Expected coverage 1.2m2 per 30kg.
Masonry and walls conforming to BS 5628-3 and constructed from the following:
- Concrete blocks;
- Terracotta blocks e.g. Porotherm*;
- Lightweight aircrete concrete blockwork e.g. Celcon;
- Breeze blocks (clinker);
- Stone/rubble stone;
- Shuttered concrete;
- Expanded clay insulation blocks;
- Clean, sound, well adhered existing render;
- Base coats conforming to BS EN 13914-1;
- PAREX grey weather resistant base coats,e.g. MONOGRIS E, PARMUREX or TRADIREX;
Dry-stacked inter-locking modular wall units e.g. Durisol* recycled timber blocks.* Consult masonry manufacturer’s datasheets. Durisol with Monorex GM & GF is NHBC approved for single skin external wall construction;
For below dpc applications and old substrates inaccordance with BS8000 - 4 Code of Practice for Waterproofing, consult Parex.
- Weak mortar or plaster (Gypsum) coated constructions;
- Painted substrates - use PARINTER first;
- Avoid applications onto horizontal flat substrates or those with a backward incline as this may affect water run off and may have a tendency to hold moisture.
- Fine scraped (GF);
- Sponge or float smoothed*;
- Trowel smoothed;
- Spray textured - from tyrolean to heavy roughcast effect.
Next day delivery available. Price dependant on location. In store collection from GL52 5JW
Parex Topcoats Colour Chart